The mission of the MSc Management in International Business program is to provide employers worldwide with intercultural aware graduates who have developed key skills and competencies in international business and management.
Join a postgraduate program with a truly international perspective, dealing with the opportunities and challenges of the global organizational environment.
The MSc Management in International Business:
- is internationally recognized through the most prestigious higher education Quality Assurance bodies, AMBA, AACSB and EQUIS.
- is highly ranked by the Financial Times, The Economist and the QS Global University Rankings within their Masters in Management categories.
- provides global employers with graduates who have gained high levels of knowledge and skills that make them highly attractive to potential employers.
Why Choose the MSc MIB Program?
- Receive a high-quality education in an internationally-renowned program (top-ranked in the Financial Times and The Economist).
- Learn about international business through hands on innovative sessions with both group and individual assignments allowing you to test your leadership and team building skills.
- Study in a truly multicultural environment with students from over 50 nationalities.
- Enhance business and employment opportunities by choosing to study on one of four strategically-located campuses around the world.
- Earn your globally-recognized degree from a triple-accredited institution.
- Grenoble Ecole de Management is in the top 1% in the world of business schools to hold triple accreditation: AMBA, AACSB and EQUIS
- AMBA Accredited Program; French Ministry of Higher Education, Research and Innovation Recognition; VISA Bac + 5; Level 7 - EQF
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Strategic Management
- Project Management
- Business Research
- Corporate Finance
- Foreign language
- Global Marketing Management 1 & 2
- Managerial Economics
- Accounting and Financial Statement Analysis
- International Negotiations
- Sustainability in the Business Environment
- Reflexivity & Professional Development
- Foreign Languages
- Information System for Digital Business
- International Operations & Supply Chain Management
- Study Trip
- Professional/Professional Certificate Track
- Integrative - Capstone project
- International Financial Risk Management
- Global Business Operations - The Serious Game
- Legal Environment in International Business
- Budgeting and Controlling
- Quantitative Methods for Business Research
- Managing Technology and Innovation
- Business Analytics Management
- Foreign Language
- Academic Dissertation
- Responsible Leadership & Future Organisations
- Professional/Research/Academic Track
Classes are taught by GEM faculty, visiting professors from top universities worldwide, and top business professionals. Most of the permanent faculty are engaged in applied research; their teaching links theory to practice through business cases. Their diverse cultural and international background lends a strong international dimension to the program.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
Rolling admissions. Admission is on a first-come, first-served basis.
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership International Business Master in Management (MIM) View 22 other Masters in Master in Management (MIM) in France
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Official copy of latest degree or diploma or certificate of enrollment with an approximate graduation date
- University transcripts: front/back with grading scale
- 3 short essays (relating to your academic/professional experience, your reasons for choosing this program and your intercultural awareness)
- 2 references (professional and academic). Family members or friends are not acceptable as referees
- Scan of passport
- Internationally recognized passport picture
- Fluency in English (see website for requirements)
This postgraduate MSc program is designed for young graduates from any field with no or limited prior work experience. Candidates should not have more than 3 years post-graduation work experience.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International12500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 25000 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
EU/EEA12500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 25000 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
Living costs for Grenoble
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Financial aid and scholarships available. Please visit our website for details.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
This programme is taught in different countries. Which country are you interested in?
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.