In the master's track Positive Psychology and Well-being you’ll deal with concepts like positive development and growth, creativity, happiness, talents, character strengths, adaptive power, psychological well-being, and factors which enable individuals and systems to achieve these concepts. You will pay attention to the positive aspects of individuals and systems and how these can contribute to society.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
You will follow 4 core courses of 24 ECTS in total:
- Introduction and theories about Positive Psychology (6 ECTS)
- Personal development, Growth and Resilience (6 ECTS)
- Positive Institutions (6 ECTS)
- Assessment and Interventions (6 ECTS)
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
DisciplinesPsychology View 98 other Masters in Psychology in Netherlands
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor's and/or a master's degree in psychology
- You can apply for admission BEFORE you have graduated, but you must have graduated by September 1, 2020 at the latest. If your graduation ceremony is after September 1, 2020, please send an email to your International Admission Coordinator at email@example.com before you apply to avoid disappointment.
- You cannot be accepted onto this master's program without having either a bachelor's or master's degree in Psychology. Work experience or an interest in this field cannot be taken into account for the admission process without a sufficient academic background.
- Advanced knowledge in research methods and statistics
- Knowledge of the basic psychological subjects
- Knowledge of specific (major) psychology courses
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International14900 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14900 EUR per year during 12 months.
EU/EEA2205 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2205 EUR per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Tilburg
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.