Public and private sectors, multilateral and transnational corporations are continually looking for management and public policy managers who are able executives and can significantly contribute to strategic decision-making by integrating public policy with a management perspective.
This M.Sc. in Public Policy and Strategic Management from University of Malta will expose students to the knowledge, theories and practices that organisations in any sector demand from modern public and private managers and policy analysts.
They will be exposed to relevant subjects and case studies which include Governance, Managing EU Policy, Policy implementation, Leadership, People Performance Metrics, Decision making and Modelling and human resource management.
Career opportunites and access to further studies
Graduates of this programme will be prepared to play substantial public policy and related management roles in a diversity of business, regulatory and governmental fields both locally and overseas. Specific opportunities may include sectors such as EU and public institutions, manufacturing and service-oriented sectors.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Service Design and Operations Strategy
- Strategic Management and Enterprising
- Cognitive Heuristics and Judgment in Managerial Decision Making
- Advanced Research Techniques
- Good Governance and Leadership
- Competitiveness and Innovation: Government and New Ideas
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Strategic Management Public Policy View 6 other Masters in Public Policy in Malta
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
The Course shall be open to applicants in possession of:
- the degree of Bachelor of Commerce from this University, in the same or in related areas of study as one of the areas of study applied for, obtained with at least Category II and with a minimum average mark of 65% in one of the two proposed areas of study in the Degree or
- the degree of Bachelor of Commerce (Honours) from this University, in the same or in related areas of study as one of the areas of study applied for, obtained with at least Second Class Honours. The Board may also consider applicants in possession of the degree obtained with Third Class Honours, provided that applicants have obtained other qualifications.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International7200 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10800 EUR for the full programme during 18 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR for the full programme during 18 months.
- Annual Enrolment Fee: Eur 400
Living costs for Msida
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.