The Management - Information and Supply Chain track of the Research Master in Business provides two years of graduate level coursework and research training, to optimally prepare you for a PhD.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Two years of graduate level coursework and research training, to optimally prepare you for a PhD in Management - Information and Supply Chain:
- First year: intensive rigorous training in quantitative and empirical methods, and several courses to get a strong theoretical basis.
- Second year: choose electives to personalize your study and write your thesis.
- PhD: spend the next three years completing a dissertation under the supervision of two faculty members.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesSupply Chain Management & Logistics International Business View 21 other Masters in Supply Chain Management & Logistics in Netherlands
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- An academic Bachelor's or Master’s degree program in economics, econometrics or business studies or another relevant field that is deemed a quantitative equivalent to the previous education profile.
- You have completed your previous degree with an excellent GPA (top 10% of your class).
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International2143 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2143 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA2143 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2143 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Tilburg
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.