The MSc in Strategic Management and Digital Marketing from University of Malta is designed to prepare next generation leaders in Digital Marketing by integrating Digital Marketing with a strong Management component.
This approach transforms graduates into leaders who have a broad understanding of the digital marketing opportunities and will design data-driven actions to create impact.
Students are equipped to be effective in their roles by understanding success cases and push boundaries by engaging with cutting edge tools and techniques.
Career opportunites and access to further studies
There is a growing demand for Digital Marketing managers in local and international economies. This is reflected in an increasing number of vacancies for Digital Marketing specializations on the job market.
The demand for leaders in this area is growing as organizations recognize the need for marketing professionals to handle online brands and digital campaigns strategically and with measurable impact.
Students who successfully complete the MSc in Strategic Management and Digital Marketing degree will have the opportunity to advance their career prospects and job opportunity in mid-to-upper level management professions at organizations of all sizes and types both in the private and public sector.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Service Design and Operations Strategy
- Strategic Management and Enterprising
- Cognitive Heuristics and Judgment in Managerial Decision Making
- Advanced Digital Marketing Strategy
- Advanced Research Techniques
- Digital Marketing Channels
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMarketing Strategic Management Digital Marketing
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
The Course shall be open to applicants in possession of:
- the degree of Bachelor of Commerce from this University, in the same or in related areas of study as one of the areas of study applied for, obtained with at least Category II and with a minimum average mark of 65% in one of the two proposed areas of study in the Degree or
- the degree of Bachelor of Commerce (Honours) from this University, in the same or in related areas of study as one of the areas of study applied for, obtained with at least Second Class Honours. The Board may also consider applicants in possession of the degree obtained with Third Class Honours, provided that applicants have obtained other qualifications, including relevant work experience, following their first cycle degree or
- the degree of Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Business and IT from this University, obtained with at least Second Class Honours
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International7200 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10800 EUR for the full programme during 18 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR for the full programme during 18 months.
- Annual Enrolment Fee: Eur 400
Living costs for Msida
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.