The connection of economy and society and the Internet offer completely new ways to the scope of product development and marketing.
Thanks to the latest methods, you will be able to look in the future and make forecasts.
- Information Analysis
- Business Analysis
- Human Interaction/Natural Language Processing
International Summer School in the second semester
Practical projects, business games, labs, excursions
You successfully completed your master’s degree in Data Science at XU Exponential University of Applied Sciences ? What’s next?
Your master’s degree in Data Science opens up numerous job prospects for you, as there is a high demand for qualified experts that can analyze important future scenarios. And this trend continues to rise. This applies to businesses, industry, commerce, research, and development as well as consulting.
Forward-thinkers like you can be found wherever large data is generated and used for forecasting or decision-making.
How about a career in consulting to accompany very different industries toward the future? Would you rather embark on a path toward the interface of Human-Computer Interaction where you bring the communication between man and machine to the next level? Would you prefer to jump-start in trend management where you not only get to know the next generations of innovation first but also get them rolling? Perhaps you want to take off as a Business Development Manager? What about Innovation Management? And what about a career in research and development?
Regardless of what you decide to do, your master’s degree in Data Science opens doors wide open for you across all industries and sectors.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Main areas of study
- Data Science Operations, Applications and Innovations
- Data Science Methods (Predictive and Prescriptive Analytics)
- Data Science Computing
- Leadership Assessment Center
- Leadership Skills
- Research Skills
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesComputer Sciences Data Science & Big Data View 36 other Masters in Data Science & Big Data in Germany
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- The degree must have been obtained in a subject that is essential for the Master’s program, such as Data Science/Data Analytics, Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Business Information Systems or Economics. Applicants from other courses of study can have the equivalence of their studies checked within the framework of an individual case examination.
- For admission to a course of study, you must demonstrate specific language skills in English. Furthermore, you will be studying abroad for a few weeks (summer school), which requires intermediate English language skills. This means that you need at least a C1 level according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR).
International8995 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 17990 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA8995 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 17990 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.