Individuals who can find solutions to NGO issues from a business perspective that spans many sectors are in high demand. You will become part of and help to build a virtuous circle that leverages educational, social and business innovation for the benefit of humanity.
This international, cross-cultural and inter-generational International Management - Responsible Management and Climate Action programme from Franklin University Switzerland will give you the opportunity to collaborate directly with people from multiple backgrounds, work directly at the UN through the United Nations Institute for Training and Research (UNITAR) and apply systemic thinking to business and organizational solutions. You will experience transforming environmental goals into functional solutions through practical projects and strategies. When you complete your Master’s, you will be prepared to apply new skills and perspectives to any organizational context, and you will be primed to influence the hearts and minds of new generations toward a green economy.
Prepare yourself to be the business leader of tomorrow. From day one, you will be immersed in a simulated working environment where your learning journey is at the center. You will learn on campus, online, peer-to-peer, in teams, through personal coaching and mentoring, and finally on the job, all in one internationally-focused Master's degree program. Work side-by-side with executives from top global organizations and obtain certificates for specific skills in your concentration.
MSIM students can choose from three emphases that will focus their study on an important contemporary topic: Responsible Management and Climate Action, Digital Transformation, or Leadership for Sustainable Food Systems.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Leadership Development through Action
- International Management
- Digital Transformation Strategies
- Innovation and Project Management
- Challenges in the New Global Marketplace
- Global Issues and Responsible Leadership
- International Business Economics
- Managerial Finance
- Responsible Management & Climate Action
- Practical Experience-Climate Action
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 10 months
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , International
- Applications are accepted on a rolling admissions basis.
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Climate Studies & Meteorology International Business View 49 other Masters in International Business in Switzerland
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Resume/Curriculum Vitae
- Personal Statement - Your personal statement is your opportunity to explain your reasons for undertaking graduate study. Please describe your professional goals, interests and how you believe the program will help you in your career.
- Official transcripts - We require official transcripts from an accredited institution for your bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Submit Two Recommendations
- Submit a Complete Application form
- Schedule an interview with the Director of Graduate Programs
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International23172 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23172 EUR per year during 10 months.
EU/EEA23172 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23172 EUR per year during 10 months.
Living costs for Lugano
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.