Individuals who can find solutions to NGO issues from a business perspective that spans many sectors are in high demand. You will become part of and help to build a virtuous circle that leverages educational, social and business innovation for the benefit of humanity.
This international, cross-cultural and inter-generational International Management - Responsible Management and Climate Action programme from Franklin University Switzerland will give you the opportunity to collaborate directly with people from multiple backgrounds, work directly at the UN through the United Nations Institute for Training and Research (UNITAR) and apply systemic thinking to business and organizational solutions. You will experience transforming environmental goals into functional solutions through practical projects and strategies. When you complete your Master’s, you will be prepared to apply new skills and perspectives to any organizational context, and you will be primed to influence the hearts and minds of new generations toward a green economy.
Prepare yourself to be the business leader of tomorrow. From day one, you will be immersed in a simulated working environment where your learning journey is at the center. You will learn on campus, online, peer-to-peer, in teams, through personal coaching and mentoring, and finally on the job, all in one internationally-focused Master's degree program. Work side-by-side with executives from top global organizations and obtain certificates for specific skills in your concentration.
MSIM students can choose from three emphases that will focus their study on an important contemporary topic: Responsible Management and Climate Action, Digital Transformation, or Leadership for Sustainable Food Systems.
- Leadership Development through Action
- International Management
- Digital Transformation Strategies
- Innovation and Project Management
- Challenges in the New Global Marketplace
- Global Issues and Responsible Leadership
- International Business Economics
- Managerial Finance
- Responsible Management & Climate Action
- Practical Experience-Climate Action
- 12 months
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , International
- Applications are accepted on a rolling admissions basis.
DisciplinesManagement Studies Climate Studies & Meteorology International Business View 81 other Masters in Management Studies in Switzerland
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Franklin University Switzerland and/or in Switzerland, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Resume/Curriculum Vitae
- Personal Statement - Your personal statement is your opportunity to explain your reasons for undertaking graduate study. Please describe your professional goals, interests and how you believe the program will help you in your career.
- Official transcripts - We require official transcripts from an accredited institution for your bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Submit Two Recommendations
- Submit a Complete Application form
- Schedule an interview with the Director of Graduate Programs
International25634 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 25634 EUR per year during 12 months.
EU/EEA25634 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 25634 EUR per year during 12 months.
25,000 Swiss Francs
Living costs for Lugano
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.