This 16-month program entirely taught in English.
- Possibility to choose between 3 specializations: Luxury Brand Management, Luxury Hospitality & Event Management & Luxury Fashion & Accessories Management.
- Follow the unique “Yachting Track” designed in collaboration with the Monaco Yachting Cluster, a panel consisting of the industry-leading experts.
- Be a part of experiential learning process through e.g. guest speakers, The Mark Challenge & Monaco Symposium, Luxury Hackathon, study trips & more.
- At the end of the program, you have the possibility to have an international experience doing a double degree with Poli.Design or follow the Asian Track in South Korea.
- Brand Management
Product and Brand Management
E-commerce and Luxury Distribution
- Fashion and Accessories
Merchandising and Retail Buying
- Hospitality and Event Management
General manager/Hotel Director
Food and Beverage Manager
Sales and Marketing Manager
Human Resources and Training Manager
Project Manager/Construction Manager
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Fashion Buying and Merchandising
- Retail Marketing and operations
- Luxry CRM and Clientelng
- Luxury Services Marketing
- Luxury Retail Marketing
- Luxury Retail Business Development
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 10 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
40 US Semester credits
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Fashion, Textiles and Luxury Goods
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Academic ability and potential as shown by grades or equivalent tests and examinations
- Evidence of relevant personal, professional, and educational experience
- Motivation to study in the chosen field and clearly defined career objectives
- Leadership potential and personal achievement and interests
- Uniqueness and contribution to the University’s mission
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International24375 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 24375 EUR per year and a duration of 10 months.
EU/EEA24375 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 24375 EUR per year and a duration of 10 months.
- The tuition fee is 14 238€ to start in January (10 months)
- The tuition fee is 24 375€ for full programme (16 months)
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.