The interdisciplinary character of this programme prepares graduates for careers in all areas related to environmental protection and engineering. The programme provides students with a comprehensive knowledge of environmental protection and engineering, including air, water, and soil protection.
The Sustainability and Environmental Engineering programme at the University of Chemistry and Technology Prague emphasizes expert education about waste production from both industrial and municipal sources and concentrates on the prevention and minimization of waste production, on waste utilization and reprocessing, waste removal, and assessment of environmental impacts.
An important part of the programme is devoted to water technologies and air protection technologies. The programme also includes education about industrial toxicology, ecotoxicology, environmental analysis, decontamination technologies, and environmentally-oriented legislation.
The graduates of the Sustainability and Environmental Engineering programme at the University of Chemistry and Technology Prague are prepared for careers in process engineering, research and development, design, and production control. They can also serve as experts to administrative and supervisory bodies, rescue services, and waste handling and reprocessing plants.
They can also work as secondary school teachers. Graduates of this programme are highly flexible and gain the skills necessary to adapt easily to changes in the job market.
- Hydrocarbons Analysis and Environment
- Atmosphere Analytics
- Water Analysis
- Water Analysis - Laboratory
- Waste Water Treatment
- Environmental Microbiology
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
The application period begins on January 15
DisciplinesEnvironmental Engineering Sustainable Development Environmental Sciences View 4 other Masters in Sustainable Development in Czech Republic
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Applicants are supposed to have acquired Bachelor/Master degree in a related field of study. The level of their university degree must be equivalent to the level of a Czech university Bachelor/Master degree. Whether the education acquired outside the Czech Republic is equivalent will be determined by the means of Nostrification, which can be executed by a public university that runs a study programme similar in terms and content, i.e. the University of Chemistry and Technology Prague
- Recognition (Nostrification) certificate of your previous education shall be submitted by the date of Enrolment at the latest (Enrolment day is usually in September) or you can apply for the recognition as a part of your admission process.
- Cover letter / Motivation letter
- Certificate of English language knowledge
- Signed Curriculum Vitae
- Copy of your passport (only the page with your picture and personal data)
- Recent Health certificate
International2900 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2900 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA2900 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2900 EUR per year during 24 months.
70.700 CZK per academic year
Living costs for Prague
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.