Using a data-driven approach, the MSc Tourism & Hospitality Management from TBS Education will provide you with well-grounded training in business management with a focus on the tourism and hospitality businesses.
Moreover, you will count on leading professionals and internationally recognized professors that will lead you to a full immersion in the tourism & hospitality industries.
The program will give you the opportunity to undertake an optional 4-to-6-month internship in a national or international company. Additionally, you will benefit from a professional coaching program that will help you find your ideal professional path.
- 63% of our students find their first job before graduation.
- 92% find their first job within 4 months after graduation.
- 97% find their first job within 6 months after graduation.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Marketing Intelligence
- Strategic Business Management
- Integrated Marketing Communications
- International Business Development
- Research Methods & Fundamental Business Skills I
- The Pillars of Hospitality & Tourism
- Managing Hospitality Business Units
- Team Challenge: Managing a Business Unit
- Research Methods & Fundamental Business Skills II
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
1: 30 October
2: 3 December
3: 10 January
4: 28 January
5: 25 February
6: 25 March
7: 22 April
8: 20 May
9: 17 June
10: 1 July
11: 22 July
DisciplinesManagement Studies Hospitality Management Tourism & Leisure View 115 other Masters in Management Studies in Spain
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Be ≤ 36 years old on the MSc program start date. Hold or be likely to hold a bachelor’s degree* from an accredited university that meets any of the following requirements:
- Non-French, 3-year bachelor’s degree (180 ECTS).
- French, 3-year bachelor’s degree (180 ECTS).**
- French, 4-year bachelor’s degree (240 ECTS).
**In this case, you will need to take an online Leveling Course before starting your MSc program.
- Have an online admission interview.
- Provide one of the following officially recognized English certificates.
- TOEFL IBT: ≥ 80
- IELTS: ≥ 6.5
- TOEIC: ≥ 800
- Cambridge test: C1
· * You do not have to provide proof of your English level, if English is your mother tongue or if you have studied your Bachelor's degree fully in English.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International17000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17000 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
EU/EEA17000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17000 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Barcelona
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
- Discount for partner universities
- Discount for triple-accredited universities - AACSB, AMBA & EQUIS
- Summer School discount
- Sibling discount
- Partner discount
- Diversity countries scholarship
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.