The MSc International Business from TBS TBS Education is designed for young professionals who are looking to start their careers in the highly competitive international business world. Using a data-driven approach, the program will help you build a global mindset to operate globally as well as in a variety of national environments.
Based in the heart of Barcelona, a relevant international business hub, this program will provide you with solid tools to understand global markets and their differences as well as explore business phenomena from different perspectives.
Furthermore, the program offers you the opportunity to undertake an optional 4-to-6-month internship in a national or international company. besides, you will benefit from a professional coaching program that will help you find your ideal professional path.
- 63% of our students find their first job before graduation.
- 92% find their first job within 4 months after graduation.
- 97% find their first job within 6 months after graduation.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Issues & Trends in International Business
- International Strategy & Organization
- International Business Development
- Managing Business Operations Globally
- Research Methods & Dynamics in International Business I
- Managing People Globally
- Innovation in International Business
- Regional Spotlights
- Research Methods & Dynamics in International Business II
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
1: 30 October
2: 3 December
3: 10 January
4: 28 January
5: 25 February
6: 25 March
7: 22 April
8: 20 May
9: 17 June
10: 1 July
11: 22 July
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management Studies International Business View 116 other Masters in Management Studies in Spain
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Be ≤ 36 years old on the MSc program start date. Hold or be likely to hold a bachelor’s degree* from an accredited university that meets any of the following requirements:
- Non-French, 3-year bachelor’s degree (180 ECTS).
- French, 3-year bachelor’s degree (180 ECTS).**
- French, 4-year bachelor’s degree (240 ECTS).
**In this case, you will need to take an online Leveling Course before starting your MSc program.
- Have an online admission interview.
- Provide one of the following officially recognized English certificates.
- TOEFL IBT: ≥ 80
- IELTS: ≥ 6.5
- TOEIC: ≥ 800
- Cambridge test: C1
· * You do not have to provide proof of your English level, if English is your mother tongue or if you have studied your Bachelor's degree fully in English.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International17000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17000 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
EU/EEA17000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17000 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Barcelona
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
- Discount for partner universities
- Discount for triple-accredited universities - AACSB, AMBA & EQUIS
- Summer School discount
- Sibling discount
- Partner discount
- Diversity countries scholarship
For further information, please check our website.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.