The MSc addresses the full value chain of Aeronautics and Space from design to aircraft and space systems delivery, including services and operations.
The pedagogy includes classwork, case studies, individual and group assignments and projects, role-playing games, field studies, workshops, and finally the Master research thesis and the optional Master internship.
- Business Developer Aerospace & Defense, Key Account Manager.
- Sales Manager, Area Sales Manager, Product Sales Manager, Commercial Service Manager, Executive Flight Sales Manager, Commercial Jet Broker.
- Supply chain Project Manager, Industrial Purchaser.
- Digital Media, Digital Transformation Officer.
- Business Consultant (junior, senior).
- Marketing Manager, Customer Experience and Marketing Manager.
This program has received the CGE quality label, a national accreditation reserved for top business schools in France. The CGE label guarantees the high quality standards of the program and allows international students to continue to work on French territory after their studies to further fine-tune their expertise.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Issues and Trends in Strategy
- International strategy and organization
- Flying in aerospace: beyond technologies, an ecosystem & market trends
- Organizing Aerospace Activities: managing complex projects and operations
- Issues, trends and skills in aerospace entrepreneurship & innovation
- Integrating Marketing & Sales Functions in Aerospace management
- Integrating Supply Chain Management, Finance, Pricing and Law in Aerospace
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesAerospace Engineering Management Studies Transport Management View 173 other Masters in Management Studies in France
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
Direct access to the MSc program following a:
- 4-year Bachelor’s Degree (240 ECTS) or equivalent
- English native language, IELTS 6.5, TOEIC 800, TOEFL 90 or TBS English test B2
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International18000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18000 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
EU/EEA18000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18000 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Toulouse
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
To assist our students financially, we offer several discounts for our Master of Science programs:
- Early Bird discount: for students who apply and pay by the 31st December (10%) - this is the only discount which can be combined with others
- Merit discount: this discount is based on your grades and general profile (10%)
- Partner University discount: for students who have studied at one of TBS's Partner Universities (10%)
- Sibling discount: for students who have a brother or sister enrolled at TBS
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.