You will be able to specialize in either one of the most competitive and prestigious areas in Finance : The Corporate Finance and Advisory industry or the Equity Research and Investment Management.
Practical team simulation projects and case studies will offer you a unique opportunity to learn the hard and soft skills necessary to work in this industry (work in a high-pressure environment, being perfectionist, collect and analyse complex data rapidly and efficiently) by apprenticeship and not only through a text book.
This Finance course at TBS Education prepares you for the following job categories:
- Investment Banking Analyst (M&A)
- Investment Banking Analyst (ECM)
- Private Equity Analyst
- Credit Analyst
- Hedge fund Analyst
- Equity Research Analyst (Buy Side or Sell Side)
- Portfolio manager
- Various roles in Asset Management and Pension Fund Managers
- Risk Manager
- Research Analyst
- Relationship Manager
- Business Analyst
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Financial Analysis
- Investments and Markets
- Corporate Finance and Funding
- Corporate Valuation
- Mergers Acquisitions & Private Equity - Theory
- Mergers and Acquisitions: Bootcamp
- Corporate finance: Advanced topics
- Capital markets and Fixed income investments
- Derivatives and Risk Management
- Portofolio management
The Equity Research and Investment Management will prepare you for the CFA.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEconomics Finance Corporate Communication View 5 other Masters in Corporate Communication in France
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
Direct access to the MSc program following a:
- 4-year Bachelor’s Degree (240 ECTS) or equivalent
- English native language, IELTS 6.5, TOEIC 800, TOEFL 90 or TBS English test B2
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International18000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18000 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
EU/EEA18000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18000 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
Starting at 18000€ with the Corporate Finance and Advisory track. 19500€ for the Equity Research and Investment Management track.
Living costs for Toulouse
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
To assist our students financially, we offer several discounts for our Master of Science programs:
- Early Bird discount: for students who apply and pay by the 31st December (10%) - this is the only discount which can be combined with others
- Merit discount: this discount is based on your grades and general profile (10%)
- Partner University discount: for students who have studied at one of TBS's Partner Universities (10%)
- Sibling discount: for students who have a brother or sister enrolled at TBS
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.