At the end of this training, students will have developed their thinking and action skills. They will be able to:
- to grasp the complexity of the situations and interactions existing in large groups.
- analyze a strategic and organizational issue.
- to provide new and concrete solutions within the framework of their functions.
- Strategy consultant
- Organization and management consultant
- Digital transformation consultant
- Business analyst
- Business Developer
- Business Unit manager
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Challenges and trends of the strategy
- Strategy and international organization
- Characteristics, methodologies and analytical techniques specific to the consulting professions
- Sectoral and operational trends and challenges associated with the consulting sector
- Challenges and trends in entrepreneurship and innovation
- Strategic issues related to advice
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Strategic Management View 23 other Masters in Strategic Management in France
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- 4-year Bachelor’s Degree (240 ECTS) or equivalent
- English native language, IELTS 6.5, TOEIC 800, TOEFL 85 or TBS English test B2
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International17000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17000 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
EU/EEA17000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17000 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Toulouse
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
To assist our students financially, we offer several discounts for our Master of Science programs:
- Early Bird discount: for students who apply and pay by the 31st December (10%) - this is the only discount which can be combined with others
- Merit discount: this discount is based on your grades and general profile (10%)
- Partner University discount: for students who have studied at one of TBS's Partner Universities (10%)
- Sibling discount: for students who have a brother or sister enrolled at TBS
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.