This certification equips professionals with the skills to conduct integrated water management and water systems analysis. These professionals – ranging from urban planners for local governments to operations managers for large supply chains, to NGO staff focused on issues of health in developing communities – need new skills to create effective solutions to the world’s water problems.
- The Sustainable Water Management Certification at Columbia University is designed for a broad range of professionals whose careers involve water-related issues.
- The certification is applicable to a variety of fields and industries, including financial services, government, international development, manufacturing, risk management, supply chain management and utilities.
- Integrative Courses in Sustainability Management
- Economics and Quantitative Analysis
- The Physical Dimensions of Sustainability
- The Public Policy Environment of Sustainability Management
- General and Financial Management
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement Studies Hydrology & Water Management Sustainable Development View 1788 other Masters in Management Studies in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Completed online application form
- Statement of academic purpose (500 to 750 words)
- Two Letters of Recommendation
- Demonstration of English Proficiency
International28152 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2346 USD per credit during 12 months.
National28152 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2346 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Manhattan
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.