Upon completion of this Sustainability Analytics program at Columbia University, students will possess the knowledge and tools to track sustainability indicators, analyze and interpret data, and report upon the findings to industry, nonprofit, and government decision makers.
- The certification focuses on key topics in accounting, metrics and indices, monitoring procedures, and reporting.
- Students who complete the certification will have a strong framework that can be used to benchmark performance and develop future sustainability initiatives.
- Cost Benefit Analysis
- GHG Emissions: Measuring and Minimizing the Carbon Footprint
- Decision Models and Management
- Statistics for Sustainability Management
- Sustainability Metrics
- Geographic Information Systems (GIS) for Sustainability Management
- Corporate Sustainability Reporting and Strategy
- Solar Project Development
- 18 months
- 32 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement Studies Sustainable Development Business Intelligence & Analytics View 482 other Masters in Business Intelligence & Analytics in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Online Application
- Transcripts (from ALL post-secondary institutions attended)
- Statement of Academic Purpose
- Recommendation Letters
- Demonstrated English Proficiency
International17664 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2208 USD per credit during 18 months.
National17664 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2208 USD per credit during 18 months.
Living costs for Manhattan
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.