Smart Electronic Systems - International from ESIEE Paris - Université Gustave Eiffel is both application-driven and R&D oriented, so that the successful candidates can continue after his or her studies in a company or in a doctoral program. The objective of this programme is to train engineers with a specialization in electronics, communications and sensor design.
- Miniature sensors for health, environment, automation or industry
- Communicating sensors networks, antenna design and wireless communication
- Urban and civil engineering monitoring for sustainable cities
- Intelligent transport systems and automotive technologies
- Healthcare industries
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Sensors and Conditioning Circuits, Micro-Nano Technologies,
- Semiconductors, Opto-Photonics devices,
- RF Modules, Radio Communications, IoT,
- R&D project,
- Corporate Profiling, Project and Innovation Management
Environmental Sensors and Micro Devices,
French Business Culture and Communication,
International Management, French Business,
Micro-Nano Sensors, Lab on Chip, Nano Electronics,
Radio Wave Propagation, Antenna design,
Wireless Sensor Network, Energy Harvesting and Transfer
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesElectrical Engineering Electronics & Embedded Technology General Engineering & Technology View 111 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in France
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Non-European students: > 4-year Bachelor’s degree.
- European students (EU): License (L3), Master 1 (M1) or equivalent.
- Each candidate must also provide evidence of a good mastery of English
- Your CV
- Official academic transcript(s) for the entirety of your time in higher education
- A covering letter
- An academic or a professional reference letter
- A copy of your passport
- The highest Diploma if already graduated or an official document mentioning that you will be graduating before July 2022
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International8100 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8100 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA8100 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8100 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Paris
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.