The outcome of joint action by researchers, equine nutrition experts, recognised professionals and the Hippolia Pole of Competitiveness, the Equine Industry Sciences and Management programme at Ecole de Management de Normandie trains tomorrow's Equine Industry Managers.
Since it opened in 2007, its specific educational model has reflected its strong values: ambition to contribute to the development of the equine industry, passion for horses and international orientation.
Taught in three locations and two countries
- AgroSup Dijon: the National Institute of Agronomy, Food and Environment Sciences is one of the 6 Higher Institutions in France specialised in this field. More info on AgroSup Dijon.
- EM Normandie: Caen and Paris Campuses: a Management Grande Ecole accredited by AACSB and EQUIS, which trains professionals who can take up the managerial and entrepreneurial challenges of tomorrow. More info on EM Normandie.
- Kentucky University, Lexington, USA: the College of Agriculture, Food and Environment offers programmes and conducts research in Social Sciences and Agronomy. More information on Kentucky University.
MS MESB Graduates - Equine Industry Sciences and Management work in all sectors of the Equine Industry:
- Races: 49%
- Sports: 16%
- Multi-Sector: 21%
- Other Industries: 14%
Graduates take up executive positions within a few months after graduation. Most of them are hired by the professional immersion structure they were in as interns. Half the positions are on long-term contracts and the majority have an international orientation.
Accredited by the French Conference des Grande Ecole.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Project Management
- Starting a Business
- Industry Context
- Equine Sciences
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 15 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Animal Sciences View 185 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in France
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
The programme is open to students holding the following degrees:
- Master degree or equivalent ("Bac+ 5" or 5 years after secondary education)
- At the Jury’s discretion: 4-year undergraduate degree with 3 years of professional experience (internships excluded).
- Exceptionally the admissions board may accept applications that do not meet the formal criteria listed above but appear exceptional on other aspects (academic excellence, community work, international experience, internships, etc.)
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International10800 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13500 EUR for the full programme during 15 months.
EU/EEA10800 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13500 EUR for the full programme during 15 months.
Living costs for Paris
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
This programme is taught in different countries. Which country are you interested in?
- United States
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.