The Dentistry Teaching Center is equipped with new generation dental and phantom units placing the MUL center among the top quality medical education centers in Europe.
Preclinical courses, such as anatomy, medical chemistry, biology, biophysics, physiology, histology, cell biology, and others, are mostly realized during the first two years of studies.
Paraclinical courses, such as pathomorphology, pharmacology, pathophysiology, microbiology, and medical psychology are realized from the second year of studies.
Clinical courses like conservative dentistry, pediatric dentistry, endodontics, orthodontics, prosthetics, periodontology, oral and maxillofacial surgery, and implantology are realized during the senior four years of dental program.
Top reasons to study Dentistry at the Medical University of Lodz :
- Great location
- International recognition
- Multicultural environment
- An ultra-modern Institute of Dentistry: 3 simulation rooms, 50 phantom units, 13 dental units!
- Affordable tuition
- Online application
- MS Teams online entrance exam
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- History of Medicine
- Ethics in Dentistry
- Computer Science
- Managements in Dentistry
- Physical Education
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 60 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesHuman Medicine Dentistry View 6 other Masters in Human Medicine in Poland
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A high school diploma or a secondary school leaving certificate or equal as GCE A-level certificates or IB and EB diplomas qualifying for admission to a university or a medical school in the home country.
- Extended level of knowledge in 2 of the following subjects: Chemistry, Biology, Physics, Mathematics – documented by the above mentioned school leaving certificates/diplomas. The grades required should be above the average. The above knowledge is to be verified during the MS Teams entrance exam.
- English competency written and spoken confirmed by the respective certificates as CAE, CPE, TOEFL IBT (minimum 75 points), IELTS (min 6.0 points) if the secondary education was not conducted in English. The command of English of candidates who cannot present any of the above certificates will be assessed during the entrance exam.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International13200 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13200 EUR per year during 60 months.
EU/EEA13200 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13200 EUR per year during 60 months.
- 13 200 EUR for the 1st year
- 13 000 EUR/year for years from the 2nd to the 5th
Living costs for Lódz
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.