This Education (MSEd) - One-Credit Elementary Education (Non-Licensure) program offered by Walden University explores best practices and the latest research in education, and gives you the opportunity to observe master teachers in their classrooms in order to learn proven techniques for creating effective learning environments.
Choose from traditional online specializations as well as accelerated MS in Education (MSEd) specializations.
Specializations (in addition to the General Program)
- Adolescent Literacy and Learning
- Curriculum, Instruction, and Assessment (Grades K–12)
- Curriculum, Instruction, and Assessment (Grades K–12) – Accelerated
- Educational Leadership and Administration (International Non-Licensure)
- Educational Leadership and Administration (Principal Licensure Preparation)
- Elementary Reading and Literacy (Grades PreK–6) (Non-Licensure)
- Elementary Reading and Literacy (Grades PreK–6) (Non-Licensure) – Accelerated
- Elementary Reading and Mathematics (Grades K–6)
- Elementary Reading and Mathematics (Grades K–6) – Accelerated
- Integrating Technology in the Classroom (Grades K–12)
- Integrating Technology in the Classroom (Grades K–12) – Accelerated
- Mathematics (Grades K–6)
- Mathematics (Grades 5–8)
- Mathematics and Science (Grades K–8)
- One-Credit Elementary Education (Non-Licensure)
- Science (Grades K–8)
- Special Education (Non-Licensure) (Grades K–12)
- Special Education (Non-Licensure) (Grades K–12) – Accelerated
- STEM Education (Grades K–8)
- Teacher Leadership (Grades K–12)
- Teacher Leadership (Grades K–12) – Accelerated
- Teaching English Language Learners (Grades K–12) (Non-Licensure)
More informationVisit official programme website
Walden’s flexibility and support put your education within reach. You will benefit from a comprehensive online learning experience that includes:
- Convenient start dates throughout the year.
- Orientation that prepares you for success in an online environment.
- Ability to complete coursework when and where it is convenient for you.
- Access to courses and materials on your smartphone or tablet.
- Multimedia resources designed to augment student learning: videos, case studies, simulations, articles, journals, and discussion topics.
- A global online community of faculty, students, and alumni.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesEducation Special Education Educational Psychology View 154 other Masters in Special Education in United States
- Walden University's admission requirements vary by program and degree level.
- Walden enrollment advisors are available to help you with every step of the online application process, from deciding which program is right for you to applying for financial aid.
- Enrollment advisors can also explain Walden's transfer of credit policy for past educational experience.
International9255 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 18510 USD for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
Paying for your education can be a challenge, but Walden helps you identify the many funding options that are available to you, including scholarships, grants, and federal and private loans. You can also check with your employer to see if they offer tuition reimbursement for your courses. A Walden enrollment advisor can help you determine which funding options are available to you. Additionally, you can save time and money by transferring credits earned previously.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!