As a Master of Business Administration (Georgia WebMBA) program of University of West Georgia student, you will be able to build upon your current career success while also deepening your knowledge base and will be able to apply what you are learning at your work place.
The Georgia WebMBA® consists of highly qualified professors from seven University System of Georgia institutions, in which the University of West Georgia is included.
The program includes a two-day orientation held at the beginning of the program after which all class work is exclusively online
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Human Behavior in Organization
- Managerial Accounting
- Global & International Business
- Managerial Decision Analysis
- Strategic Marketing
- Managerial Finance
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration International Business Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 463 other Masters in Business Administration in United States
- Submit official Transcripts from all institutions attended
- Applicants must have a 2.8 GPA or higher for regular admission. Applicants with a GPA between 2.5 and 2.79 may be admitted provisionally.
- Professional Resume
- Applicants may submit official GMAT scores to improve their admission status.
- Applicants must attain a score of 950 points based on the formula: (undergraduate GPA (on a 4.0 scale) x 200) + the applicant’s Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT) score, and a 3.0 or higher on the analytical writing section of the GMAT, OR
- Attain a score of 1000 points based on the formula: (the upper division undergraduate GPA (last 60 hours, on a 4.0 scale) x 200) + the applicant’s GMAT score, and a 3.0 or higher on the analytical writing section of the GMAT
International241 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 241 USD per credit during 18 months.
National241 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 241 USD per credit during 18 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.