This Counseling and Human Resource Development - Administration of Student Affairs course at South Dakota State University will be a good fit if you:
- Have an undergraduate degree in Human Development, Education, Psychology, or related field
- Have strong communication and leadership skills
- Get along well with diverse groups of people
- Enjoy problem solving
- Academic advisor
- Residence hall professional
- Multicultural affairs professional
- Academic support staff for TRiO and Upward Bound programs
- Vice President or Dean of Student Affairs
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Research and Evaluation in Counseling and Human Development
- Career Counseling and Planning
- Student Development: Theory and Practice
- Student Personnel Services
- Administration and Leadership in Student Affairs
- Group Processes
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- Apply before
DisciplinesHuman Resource Management Counselling Educational Psychology View 878 other Masters in Counselling in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
The CHRD department requires all applicants to submit the documents below by the appropriate admission deadline:
- CHRD Disclosure Statement
- A typed, one-page goal statement discussing your aspirations to the counseling field
- Two completed CHRD Recommendation Forms (do not use the Graduate School reference forms).
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International648 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 648 USD per credit during 24 months.
National648 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 648 USD per credit during 24 months.
In-State337 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 337 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for Brookings
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.