Rehabilitation Sciences and Physiotherapy - Internal Conditions from University of Antwerp focuses on the scientific perspective and evidence-based practice in physiotherapy. It comprises a balance between theoretical training and clinical practice, and it is embedded in a research group that actively collaborates at the national and international level, both in education and in research.
Students at Rehabilitation Sciences and Physiotherapy - Internal Conditions from University of Antwerp will know all about:
- safe reconditioning of patients after a heart attack and practical organisation of the cardiovascular revalidation;
- taking stress tests;
- registering and monitoring parameters such as oxygen intake;
- improving mucus transport after an operation;
- Physiotherapy in mental health care and society
- Sports Physiotherapy
- Neurological physiotherapy
- Anatomy: dissections
- Cardiorespiratory physiotherapy
- Physiotherapy in internal diseases
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesPublic Health Human Medicine Physiotherapy View 10 other Masters in Human Medicine in Belgium
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Screening on content and level
- Screening of hard copy documents on authenticity
- Letter of Acceptance and more information about the enrolment.
- A color copy of a valid passport or identity card
- A curriculum vitae
- A motivation letter
- A color copy of an original degree certificate with a translation in Dutch, French, German or English if the degree is drawn up in another language
- A copy of the original academic transcripts and course descriptions with a translation in Dutch, French, German or English if they are drawn up in another language
- An English language certificate indicating the level.
International5800 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5800 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA979 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 979 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Antwerpen
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.