The LIVE programme provides you with anadvanced understanding of Immunology, Infectiology, Vaccinology, but also legislation, health policy and humanities around Vaccinology.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- LIVE meets the expectations of worldwide partners in the Vaccinology chain to bridge the gap between fundamental Immunology, Infectiology, Humanities and advanced operational Vaccinology.
- You will be trained in project management and in languagesand will attend a summer school related to vaccines. LIVE is also built to develop your ability in the use of digital tools to gain and distribute knowledge (flipped classroom, digital evaluation, e-learning), but alsoto interact with social and professional networks (e-Portfolio building) and to respond to public questioning around vaccination (MOOC building).
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesHealth Sciences View 6 other Masters in Health Sciences in Belgium
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- You can apply for admission to LIVE if you have a Bachelor’s degree of at least 180 ECTS credits in the fields of medical, veterinary or life sciences.
- Additional supporting credentials required can be found on the LIVE website.
International5800 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5800 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA947 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 947 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
Erasmus+ Programme European Union
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.