This exploration can take place ad different spatial scales, from meters to tens and hundreds of kilometers, with aims spanning a large number of application and theoretical areas where the knowledge of soil and subsoil is crucial. Both computational and field oriented specializations are foreseen.
Graduates work as Exploration Geophysicist or Applied and Environmental Geophysicist or as consultants in oil&gas, and renewable energy industries, renewable energy industries, civil engineering/constructions companies, insurance enterprises, either in public or private sectors. They can sit the examination to become professional Geologists and they can also pursue a career as researchers, starting from a PhD in Earth Sciences.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Solid Earth Geophysics
- Applied Geophysics
- Basic Geology
- Mathematical Physics for the Earth System
- Digital Data Processing
- Environmental and Engineering Geophysics
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , EEA/EU
ONLY for EU applicants or EU-equated.
DisciplinesPhysics Geography View 5 other Masters in Geography in Italy
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor diploma (or equivalent)
- A minimum three-year undergraduate degree (or equivalent) is required, with proven skills in disciplines such as Geology, Physics, Engineering, Mathematics and Computer Sciences
- The entry qualification documents are accepted in the following languages: English / Italian.
- You can often get a suitable transcript from your school. If this is not the case, you will need official translations along with verified copies of the original.
- You must take the original entry qualification documents with you when you finally go to the university.
- If you are admitted to the degree course, you will have to submit other documents including original and translated/legalised copies of your previous qualifications, etc. No legalised documents are required at application stage.
- B2 Level (CEFR) or equivalent
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International2622 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2622 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA2622 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2622 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Padua
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.