University of Bath Online was declared “University of the Year by The Times and The Sunday Times Good University Guide 2023“
Leverage data and advance your career
You’ll gain the strategic, problem-solving and decision-making skills that are vital in today’s business world, opening your career to a host of exciting managerial and consultancy business analyst roles.
Ideal for working professionals, this 100% online course offers an opportunity to focus on both data and decision analysis. This is key to providing you with a competitive advantage in a world where data is critical to resolving issues in almost every industry and workplace.
Turn data into insight
It’s one thing to identify and extract insights from endless streams of data, but it’s quite another to harness big data as a practical tool to drive real change. With a strong emphasis on producing and applying data insights, the Business Analytics online MSc explores a range of units such as data mining, machine learning and business intelligence.
Rather than dwelling on speculative decision-making, the School focusses on mathematics-based prescriptive analytics, helping to ground your work in the real world. You’ll gain valuable knowledge to complement your business experience, helping you to tackle day-to-day challenges in a multitude of industries.
The School of Management is also ranked 5th out of all UK-based courses for Business Analytics by the QS Business Masters Rankings 2020. This gives you confidence that time spent with the University of Bath is time well spent.
Interactive online learning
You will learn via immersive video material and real-life case studies, as well as benefit from direct and regular communication with other students and lecturers.
The Business Analytics online at the University of Bath not only sets you up with a deeper understanding of data science, it equips you with the business acumen to put data insights into practice and take your career to the next level.
The University of Bath’s EQUIS-accredited School of Management delivers this online MSc with a strong emphasis on generating and applying data insights.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureWhat will you learn?
- Understand analytical techniques and their application in international contexts
- Evaluate current research, in particular, how data are collected and analysed
- Identify operational, tactical and strategic resource management issues
- Model and problem-solve managerial problems mathematically
- Develop lateral-thinking techniques to solve problems and derive insights
- Recognise and address ethical dilemmas from data mining and management
- Become self-motivated to analyse, interpret and present data in new ways
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 27 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesMathematics Business Intelligence & Analytics Data Science & Big Data View 56 other Masters in Business Intelligence & Analytics in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at University of Bath Online and/or in United Kingdom, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Typically, you should have a first or second class bachelor’s degree in a quantitative subject. Previous experience of programming is an advantage You can also sit a Pearson Test of English Academic (PTE Academic) or a Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) exam.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International6666 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15000 GBP for the full programme during 27 months.
National6666 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15000 GBP for the full programme during 27 months.
* Valid up to and including September 2022 intake. Tuition fees are liable to increase each January. You should budget for an increase of up to a maximum of 5% each year.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.