The Master Sports Medicine and Rehabilitation program at Nazarbayev University is a two-year degree that will equip the graduates with theoretical as well as hands-on knowledge in the said field.
The Sports and Rehabilitation program graduates will be eligible to enroll for a PhD in Kazakhstan or abroad. Others will be able to work as:
- Rehabilitation specialists
- Sports team physicians
- Fitness and strength coaches for professional sports
- Physical Education teachers at high school and university levels
- Army and military training and rehabilitation specialists
- Private sports and gymnastics companies
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Musculoskeletal System
- Nutrition in Sports and Exercise
- Exercise Genetics, Physiology and Endocrinology
- Pharmacology in Sports and Rehabilitation
- Exercise and Biomechanics
- an undergraduate degree (Bachelor’s degree or equivalent) and/or graduate degree (if applicable) in a relevant discipline. During the application period final year students may submit official current transcripts for consideration. Applicants recommended for admission must provide final transcripts and diplomas before the end of the Programs’ enrollment term. Graduates of the University are enrolled based on the evidence of final transcript confirming the degree completion followed by diploma submission within a month;
- Candidates may be enrolled conditionally based on evidence from graduating university that the candidates have completed the educational program and the candidate expects formal issuance of final transcript and/or diploma by certain date.
- a minimum CGPA of 2.75 out of 4.00 or equivalent on applicant’s degree (bachelor, master or PhD (if masters and PhD have adopted a GPA approach);
- the required level of English language proficiency;
Evidence of any professional and/or voluntary experiences related to biological and/or medical research (optional).
- To learn more about the tuition fee applicable to this programme, please visit the university website
Living costs for Nur-Sultan
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
There are merit-based Abay Kunanbayev scholarships for top international candidates recommended by the Admissions Committee of each School. This scholarship covers tuition fee only.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.