Specifically designed to meet the demands of the shipping industry, the course delivers essential knowledge of the legal frameworks at the heart of shipping claims, disputes and commercial relationships.
This Course Is For
- This International Trade and Maritime Law degree at Solent University is ideally suited to students working in the shipping industry who want to develop their understanding of how legal claims may arise within the context of international trade practice, and how marine disputes and liabilities are investigated and managed.
- Essential for those working in commercial or legal shipping practice, the course focuses on legal knowledge and its interrelationship with commercial practice, which lies at the heart of shipping claims, disputes and organisation of commercial relationships.
- International Sale of Goods
- Carriage of Goods by Sea
- Admiralty and Marine Insurance
- Marine Dispute Management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesInternational Law International Business View 87 other Masters in International Law in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Solent University and/or in United Kingdom, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Two academic references.
- Certified transcripts of qualifications, including English language proficiency if non-UK student.
- Copy of passport.
- Copy of current visa (if applicable).
- A personal statement.
- Employer sponsor form, where appropriate.
International7995 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7995 GBP per year during 12 months.
National7995 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7995 GBP per year during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.