The success of a wealth management professional calls for advisors to offer a wider array of tailored financial and life-planning advice.
Columbia University ’s rigorous, multidisciplinary Wealth Management program from Columbia University helps students build expertise in the theory and practice of core areas of wealth management, such as investment, tax, estate, and retirement planning in conjunction with honing important client skills such as communication, psychology, decision making, and relationship management.
The curriculum is built around problem-based learning to encourage collaboration, team-building, and critical thinking.
This innovative part-time program provides students with the knowledge and skills to have an immediate impact in the workplace and the strategies and tools to successfully navigate a wealth management firm through changes in the coming decade.
Program Features Include
- A cutting-edge curriculum that focuses on problem-based learning with real-world, client-driven applications of concepts and tools.
A preeminent scholar-practitioner faculty that includes leading wealth management professionals who bring their insights and experience into the classroom.
Academic content is available on demand. This is a part-time, online learning platform tailored for working professionals seeking rigor and structure along with flexibility, convenience, and a virtual community.
A collaborative learning environment that encourages teamwork and meaningful relationships with fellow students.
Access to an extensive professional network of leading wealth managers, thought leaders, faculty, and alumni as well as career development services and professional development opportunities.
Opportunity to develop and present a comprehensive financial plan designed for a client. Through this Applied Research Project, students will receive direct feedback from peers, faculty, and corporate partners.
- A CFP® Board-registered program that meets the educational requirements for CFP® certification, the industry’s highest standard for excellence.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Foundations of Wealth Management
- The Wealth Management Landscape
- Financial Psychology
- Investment Planning
- Tax Planning
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesProject Management Management, Organisation & Leadership View 2392 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Completed online application form
- Transcripts from all post-secondary institutions attended
- Your Résumé
- 2 letters of recommendation
- Statement of academic purpose (500 min)
- Supplemental Applicant Essay (500-word maximum)
- Optional: Official scores on the Graduate Record Examination (GRE) general test or the
- Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT)
- Video Essay
- Students whose native language is not English must include proof of English proficiency
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International25860 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1724 USD per credit during 24 months.
National25860 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1724 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for Manhattan
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.