The demand for skilled and experienced leaders who can guide their firms to compete in today’s highly competitive, global, technology-based economy has never been higher.
- Columbia University ’s M.S. in Technology Management provides new technology professionals and recent graduates with the key strategic and tactical skills necessary to drive enhanced organizational performance through the use of technology and to become leaders in the field.
- For the full-time option, courses take place on Columbia’s New York City campus and the program takes one year to complete. Fall and spring entry is available for 2021.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Digital Strategy and Leadership
- Accounting and Finance for Technology
- Strategic Advocacy
- Behavioral Challenges in Technology Management
- Technology and the Law
- Operations Management
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesElectronics & Embedded Technology Management, Organisation & Leadership Technology Management View 2392 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Completed online application form
- Transcripts from all post-secondary institutions attended
- Your Résumé
- 2 letters of recommendation
- Statement of academic purpose (500 to 750 words)
- Optional: Official scores on the Graduate Record Examination (GRE) general test
- Video Essay
- An Admissions Interview
- Students whose native language is not English must include proof of English proficiency
- International students must fulfill visa requirements
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International56304 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2346 USD per credit during 18 months.
National56304 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2346 USD per credit during 18 months.
Living costs for Manhattan
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.