Graduates transform how organizations do business by formulating and implementing sustainability strategies. The coursework combines the study of management with classes in state-of-the-art sustainability practice and science, with full-time and part-time options for those with current professional obligations.
- The Sustainability Space is a series of virtual, discussion-based events for students studying sustainability at The Earth Institute, Columbia University. Hosted by faculty and student group leaders, these discussions explore a variety of critical topics, ranging from energy to equity and more.
- The Sustainability Management curriculum at Columbia University prepares students for careers in the dynamic and rapidly changing field of sustainability.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- The curriculum emphasizes the practical skills and core knowledge that practitioners need to face both the known challenges of the present, as well as the unforeseen challenges of the future.
- The M.S. in Sustainability Management requires the successful completion of 36 credits divided among five comprehensive content areas.
- 18 months
- 32 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesProject Management Management, Organisation & Leadership Sustainable Development View 222 other Masters in Project Management in United States
- Completed online application form
- Your Résumé
- 2 letters of recommendation
- Statement of academic purpose (500 to 750 words)
- English proficiency
- Video Essay
International56304 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2346 USD per credit during 18 months.
National56304 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2346 USD per credit during 18 months.
Living costs for Manhattan
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.