Our Nonprofit Management program at Columbia University shall be viewed as a locus of thought leadership and research on nonprofits and philanthropy, and one that is grounded in equity and inclusion considerations, which are crucial to our nonprofit sector and the communities we serve.
- Our graduates will possess a grounding in the major management skills needed for this unique sector and the analytical framework to understand contemporary policy issues, leadership challenges, and ethical considerations.
- Role and Unique Nature of the Nonprofit Sector
- Ethics in the Nonprofit Sector
- Nonprofit Governance
- Fundraising Fundamentals for Nonprofits
- Communications & Marketing for Nonprofits
- Managing the Mission-based Organization
- Data Analytics/Metrics in the Nonprofit Sector
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesProject Management Management Studies Strategic Management View 227 other Masters in Strategic Management in United States
- Completed online application form
- $95.00 nonrefundable application fee (U.S. currency)
- Transcripts from all post-secondary institutions attended
- Your Résumé
- Two letters of recommendation
- Statement of academic purpose (750 words maximum)
- Supplemental essay (300 words maximum)
- Optional: Official scores on the Graduate Record Examination (GRE) general test, GMAT, or LSAT
- Video Essay
- An Admissions Interview
- Students whose native language is not English must include proof of English proficiency
- International students must fulfill visa requirements
International58272 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2428 USD per credit during 18 months.
National58272 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2428 USD per credit during 18 months.
Living costs for Manhattan
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.