The Information and Knowledge Strategy program from Columbia University enables students to optimize organizational decisions and outcomes, which translates to increased productivity and impact at all levels of organizations across all industry, nonprofit, and government sectors.
The most productive organizations are strikingly similar. They make smarter decisions based on better information. They inspire collaborative teams that can execute those decisions effectively. They create cultures of excellence.
In This Master’s Program, You Will...
- Develop essential skills in collaboration, strategy, entrepreneurship, innovative digital product design, change management, and data analytics to lead 21st-Century organizations.
- Understand the future of work and how to lead your organization there.
- Leverage mission-critical data, information, and knowledge to optimize organizational outcomes.
- Learn from an esteemed faculty of scholar-practitioners with backgrounds in psychology, business administration, economics, information systems, business intelligence, market research, social media, UI/UX, and analytics.
- Learn how to transform organizational knowledge into marketable assets.
- Increase productivity by improving key business processes and knowledge flows.
- Build human networks that provide support, opportunity, and purpose.
- Become a better communicator, problem-solver, teammate, and leader.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Foundations for the Knowledge Driven Organization
- Knowledge Processes, Practices & Governance
- Leading Business Analytics for the Enterprise
- Leading Collaboration
- Digital Product Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- Digital Workplace and Digital Transformation
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 16 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesInformatics & Information Sciences Strategic Management Business Information Systems View 232 other Masters in Business Information Systems in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Completed online application form
- Transcripts from all post-secondary institutions attended
- Your Résumé
- 2 letters of recommendation
- Statement of academic purpose (500 words)
- Supplemental essay 500 words
- Optional: Official scores on the Graduate Record Examination (GRE) general test
- Video Essay
- An Admissions Interview
- Students whose native language is not English must include proof of English proficiency
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International68256 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2528 USD per credit during 16 months.
National68256 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2528 USD per credit during 16 months.
Living costs for Manhattan
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.