The Swiss School of Business and Management and “All About Sports Education” collaborate to jointly deliver the MBA Degree in Sports Management .
You are able to choose the campus-based program in Geneva, Switzerland or Zagreb, Croatia or you can study online on our SSBM virtual campus.
The main purpose of the MBA Degree in Sport Management is:
- To assist you and provide you with guidelines throughout the program that will enhance your development as a professional in the sport management industry
- To acquire the knowledge of using various management tools that will enable you to recognise business opportunities
- To develop different strategies, forecast changes, optimise resources and examine information with sound judgement
Upon the completion of the Sport Management course at Swiss School Of Business and Management , students will have the ability to:
- Develop strategic management plans for a sports company by assessing socio- economic and legal frameworks
- Use financial resources to manage a sports entity in a sustainable manner
- Develop and identify indicators that form a sports organization
- Develop marketing strategies that concern the design of commercial management of sport products and services
- Manage financial activities involved in sport facilities and infrastructure
- Apply the acquired knowledge and skills in the sport management industry
- Discover the latest business and industry trends
- Create a business plan/project connected to sport management
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Strategic Management in Sport
- Finance in Sport
- Organisational Behaviour and Leadership
- Sport Marketing and Sponsorship
- Project Management
- Facility Management
- Event Management
- Public Relations in Sports
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 10 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
Registration open until the start of the program. Limited number of places available.
DisciplinesSports Management Master in Business Administration (MBA) Sports Sciences View 6 other Masters in Sports Management in Switzerland
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Undergraduate degree (Bachelor) from a recognized university or equivalent
- Minimum of two years‘ work experience
- Grade transcripts
- Your CV or resume
- ID or passport copy
- One photo
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International15000 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 15000 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 10 months.
EU/EEA15000 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 15000 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 10 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.