The Integrative Design program of Rochester Institute of Technology enables students with artistic, technical, engineering, and management backgrounds to study and successfully engage with creative development teams. This one-year design master’s degree develops your understanding of the theories, methods, processes of design, and their application in product and service development.
The MS in integrative design establishes a variety of creative design thinking techniques in areas such as systems thinking, brainstorming, immersions, contextual relevance, and empathy–all of which will be used to develop an in-depth understanding of the design process, the product/service life cycle, product/service feasibility, and the integration of social responsibility in product/service design. The program enables students with artistic, technical, engineering, and management backgrounds to study and successfully engage within creative development teams.
- Elements and Methods
- Emotion and Implementation
- Visualization I: Development
- Visualization II: Communication
- Design Studio I: Concepts
- Design Studio II: Capstone
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesIndustrial Design Design View 113 other Masters in Industrial Design in United States
- Complete an online graduate application. Refer to Graduate Admission Deadlines and Requirements for information on application deadlines, entry terms, and more.
- Submit copies of official transcript(s) (in English) of all previously completed undergraduate and graduate course work, including any transfer credit earned.
- Hold a baccalaureate degree (or US equivalent) from an accredited university or college.
- Recommended minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 (or equivalent).
- Submit a current resume or curriculum vitae.
International54176 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 54176 USD per year during 12 months.
National54176 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 54176 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Rochester
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Interested in financing your studies? Find a student loan that works for you.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.