Students will be stimulated to get familiar with different ways of approaching weather, climate and the environment, including experimental techniques, theoretical analysis and numerical simulations.
Graduates in Environmental Meteorology programme courses from University of Trento will be enabled to prepare and present weather forecasts, perform atmospheric and environmental measurements, analyse observational data and work with numerical models for the simulation of atmosphere, climate and environmental processes.
The MSc program has a strong international connotation as it is jointly organised by the Universities of Trento and Innsbruck and students have to spend time at both universities.In addition, students may have the chance to go abroad for a period of study or to carry out research activities in another partner university in the framework of specific exchange programmes.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Enviromental Fluid Mechanics
- Environmental measurements
- Environmental physical chemistry
- Atmospheric boundary layer and turbulence
- Numerical methods for environmental processes
- Biosphere, atmosphere and climate interactions
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- First call: from 18.12 until 5.03 for non-EU citizens living abroad, EU-citizens and non-EU citizens regularly living in Italy at the time of application
- Second call: from 7.04 until 28.06 only for EU-citizens and non-EU citizens already living in Italy at the time of application.
DisciplinesClimate Studies & Meteorology Environmental Sciences View 17 other Masters in Environmental Sciences in Italy
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- hold a bachelor or higher university degree awarded in Italy or other equivalent degree awarded abroad; candidates still attending a bachelor programme may also apply and get conditional admission
- have good knowledge of the English language, at least at the B2 level of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages;
- have passed exams in the academic disciplines as indicated below, if holding a Bachelor degree from an Italian University. See also the details of the basic preparation required.
International1000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1000 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Trento
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.