The Leading Quality Improvement course at Bangor University, using leading evidence based research we’ll ensure you can, as the next generation of improvement and innovation experts, apply this evidence in practice – making research real, and impacting directly on the quality of frontline services.
You’ll develop skills to help you identify and explore problems and opportunities in order to deliver valuable solutions to improve healthcare in practice.
All of this will be supported by developing your critical thinking and ability to research the problems and opportunities you face, and help you to identify the cutting edge solutions. We’ll help you to gain insight into your own leadership preferences and styles in order to lead and challenge others to develop health services.
This course is intended to support the academic, professional and career progression of healthcare professionals working in, or aspiring to clinical leadership and quality roles within UK and international health care organisations. The learning within the programme will also be of key relevance to professionals from social care and related policy areas, especially those working in leadership roles.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- There are a variety of methods employed during this course focusing on-line learning, tutorials, seminars and group work and lectures.
- The programme also includes some elements of field study and lab work.
- There are no unseen exams as the assessment focuses on methods including essays and reports, posters, presentations and professional portfolios.
- 12 months
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
The University will accept applications throughout the year, but we would generally advise that you send in your application form by the end of June.
DisciplinesHealth Management Health Sciences View 343 other Masters in Health Management in United Kingdom
- 2(ii) Honours degree or equivalent professional qualification or 3years professional experience with demonstrable ability to study at Level 7.
- Credit transfer and Accreditation for Prior Experiential Learning (maximum 40 credits at Level 7) will be possible. If credit transfer is sought for taught research methods modules, then this should have been completed within the last 5 years
International16500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16500 GBP per year during 12 months.
National8000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8000 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Bangor
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.