The Digital Business and Management programme from the Novia University of Applied Sciences is organised as part-time studies which will include contact and distance studies. The contact studies will take place once a month. You can work with different development tasks or projects connected to working life or to your own work place. The courses are tailored in building blocks of leadership studies, business management, business communication and digitalization studies.
The courses are implemented as a blended learning. The generic competences within the program are knowledge, skills and attitudes but also learning, ethical and working community competences including aspects of internationalization. One of the central competences is innovation competence including individual, interpersonal and networking competences with following competence dimensions: critical thinking, initiative, creativity, teamwork and networking.
The degree program specific competences mean that the student perceives how management, business and communication enable a holistic view when developing business and societal issues. The student will be exercised in problem solving, innovativeness and creativeness through business, management and communication by taking into consideration on meeting demands of the new digital world. The student practices and shares expertise in teams and networks from different experiences and cultural backgrounds, creates and manages professional networks nationally and internationally.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
The studies are tailored in blocks of following advanced studies, master’s thesis and elective studies:
- Leadership studies
- Research Methodology
- Digital Tools in Business
- Business Communication
- Business Management
- Master’s Thesis
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration View 35 other Masters in Business Administration in Finland
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- You need a Bachelor degree certificate (undergraduate degree EQF 6, or equivalent document), including transcript of records (a record of completed courses and grades).
- If your Bachelor degree certificate is not issued in English, Swedish or Finnish you need an authorised translation of the document into English, Swedish or Finnish.
- You need at least two years (24 months) of work experience obtained after your Bachelor degree that can be verified by employment certificates issued by your employer.
- You need to have good English language skills. Your language skills will be tested in the entrance examination(s). A separate language test is not necessary in the application. In order to be successful in your studies, your English language skills should be at least level B2 according to the Common European Framework of Reference (CEFR).
- All Master degree programmes have a mandatory pre-task and/or CV requirement.
International9000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9000 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.