The combination of guided self-study, individual student support and e-learning units offers students the possibility of learning independent of time and place, oriented to their own professional requirements and needs.
The use of modern e-learning modules guarantees students interactive learning as well as clear presentation and discussion of abstract content. Interactive Webinars and discussions in virtual space promote the integration of theoretical principles and methods into professional practice. The use of a Virtual Tutorium in the form of an online learning platform enables flexible and network-like knowledge transfer, which can be optimally varied and adapted according to individual learning needs and progress.
The provision of recordings for all interactive live offers such as webinars or online lectures as well as all learning material in electronic form facilitates knowledge management and asynchronous learning for students in a learning group with different professional conditions and freedom. In addition, this means simpler and time- and location-independent documentation and repetition of teaching content.
Trends and Research Topics of the Future - Business PsychologyDealing with current research and applied topics as well as with questions of the workplace of the future in order to strengthen one’s own analytical and argumentative skills, towards a more wholesome understanding of how Behavioural and Organizational Psychology programme from AIHE Academic Institute for Higher Education GmbH is likely to shape up in times to come.
- Basics of scientific work
- Critical evaluation
- History and future directions of Business Psychology
- Career field and pathways in Business Psychology
- Theories and applications
- Concepts of personality and personality traits
- Concepts of intelligence and emotional intelligence
- Motivational theories and their application at work
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesPsychology Organisational Behaviour International Business View 13 other Masters in International Business in Germany
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- First degree (at least bachelor) from a recognised German or comparable other foreign university
- the equivalent of the first university degree is considered to be at least six years’ relevant professional experience.
- In addition, the following additional specializations are welcome: knowledge in the field of psychology, (e.g. social psychology, business psychology), leadership, coaching, systemic counselling, conversation skills.
- All those interested, which do not have a first university degree, must take an essay and an entrance assessment by video call.
International11850 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11850 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
EU/EEA11850 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11850 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
- Monthly Tuition fee 987,52 Euros (VAT-exempt).
- Total payment 12 months 11850,24 Euros.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.