The Behavioral and Organizational Psychology programme from AIHE Academic Institute for Higher Education GmbH is aimed at (prospective) managers and decision-makers in the field of business and management, as well as professionals in various fields who want to build up and expand their knowledge for the future, while being able to substantiate their professions scientifically.
Knowledge-sharing of the necessary business management and psychological sciences in order to enable comprehensive understanding and strategic orientation towards tasks within the individual’s own professional activities, as well as acquiring current and practice-oriented specialist knowledge and transferring it to relevant questions of occupational practice.
Trends and Research Topics of the Future - Business PsychologyDealing with current research and applied topics as well as with questions of the workplace of the future in order to strengthen one’s own analytical and argumentative skills, towards a more wholesome understanding of how Behavioural and Organisational Psychology is likely to shape up in times to come.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Basics of scientific work
- Critical evaluation
- Introduction to Business Psychology
- History and future directions of Business Psychology
- Career field and pathways in Business Psychology
- Theories and applications
- Concepts of personality and personality traits
- Concepts of intelligence and emotional intelligence
- Motivational theories and their application at work
- 12 months
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesPsychology Organisational Behaviour International Business View 3 other Masters in Organisational Behaviour in Germany
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- First degree (at least bachelor) from a recognised German or comparable other foreign university
- the equivalent of the first university degree is considered to be at least six years’ relevant professional experience.
- In addition, the following additional specializations are welcome: knowledge in the field of psychology, (e.g. social psychology, business psychology), leadership, coaching, systemic counselling, conversation skills.
- All those interested, which do not have a first university degree, must take an essay and an entrance assessment by video call.
- TOEFL Qualification English B1
International11850 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11850 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
EU/EEA11850 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11850 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
- Monthly Tuition fee 987,52 Euros (VAT-exempt).
- Total payment 12 months 11850,24 Euros.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.