The Master of User Experience Design (MUXD), delivered by Victoria University of Wellington includes aspects of Interaction Experience (IX), Customer Experience (UX), and Service Design. MUXD will teach students all aspects of UX from understanding the identity of the users to the creation of the designs they interact with. Graduates will leave with the knowledge and skills to succeed in this growing area of high demand
- Graphic Design Practice
- User Experience Design Practice
- Advanced User Experience Studio
- Information Design Practice
- Digital Product Design
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesDesign User Experience Design View 22 other Masters in Design in New Zealand
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- This qualification is intended for recent graduates with non-design degrees and/ or industry professionals wishing to enter the Interaction Design (IX) or User Experience (UX) fields from another discipline or profession.Applicants should have an appropriate undergraduate degree with at least a B average, although consideration may also be given for relevant job experience.
International43300 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 43300 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
National10415 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10415 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Wellington
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.