Scientific foundation for experienced professionals | without a first university degreeThe innovative master’s programme focuses on a diverse curriculum of psychological topics set in a cyber environment. Its academic foundation enables our graduates to understand and create the latest developments in their field of profession, with a focus on the cyber world. The content covers a wide range of aspects, for instance, political, occupational and clinical view of psychology in online communication.
Development of key competences | Master’s Degree through distance learningStudents will be able to start or build on their chosen profession through an understanding of Cyber Psychology of Online Communication, and therefore be able to face future challenges and changes concerning their line of work. The distance learning format trains them in online communication and working in virtual teams – hence the content and methods in the course would overlap.
Trends and research topics of the future | Cyber Psychology of Online Communication from Academic Institute for Psychology
Researching and dealing with up-to-date advances in the topic gives the graduates the possibility to foresee coming trends in their own workplace. An appreciation of the changing world of online behaviour gained through this programme will enable students to question existing behaviours and practices and help to replace them with adjusted ones that are fit for future.
The bilingual programme is suitable for people who can read English well but do not feel confident enough in the English language to take written and oral examinations. All the basic literature provided is in English. The webinars, the lectures and the tasks in the exams are in German. The written and oral exams can also be taken in German. This programme can also be booked completely in English on request.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Introduction to Cyber Psychology and Personality in Cyberspace
- Social Media, Networking & Communication
- Psychology of Online Business
- Online Communication, Support, Counselling & Coaching
- Children and Teenagers’ Use of Online Communication and Media
- Communication with Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Psychology of Online Gaming and Multiplayer Platforms / Psychology of virtual Gaming
- E-Politics, Ethics & Corporate Social Responsibility
- The Dark Web - Cybercrime and Deviance
- 18 months
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
180 CP = 90 ECTS
DisciplinesPsychology Digital Communication Cyber Security View 4 other Masters in Psychology in Germany
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- First degree (at least Bachelor) from a recognised University or comparable other foreign University and at least one year of work experience
- the equivalent of the first university degree is considered to be at least six years' relevant professional experience.
The following additional qualifications are welcome:
- Knowledge in the field of psychology (e.g. clinical psychology, social psychology, business psychology), online related professions (e.g. IT, online advertising) and other professions in contact with cyberspace or psychology.
International9070 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 13605 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 18 months.
EU/EEA9070 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 13605 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 18 months.
- Monthly Tuition fee 755,84 Euros (VAT-exempt).
- Total payment 18 months 13605,12 Euros.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.