Focusing on the skills required to disrupt business models, the programme aims to match the current market dynamics. The main objective of the programme is to meet the challenges of companies to maximise innovation and to broaden their global performance reach, and not solely in an economic context.
The MSc provides a strong educational platform for future innovators, who will be
- pilots and transformative leaders for innovation projects,
- drivers in value creation, able to bring out collective intelligence in an expanded organisation,
- intrapreneurs and entrepreneurs endowed with the right skills to successfully drive value and manage innovation and to bring their ideas to the market, "from concept to commercialization".
- CTO - Chief Transformation Officer
- CDO - Chief Digital Officer
- DTO - Digital Transformation Officer
- Consultant in Innovation/Strategy
- The « Piscine » challenge : intensive and collaborative test
- Live in-company case study / Start-up project
- Open Innovation / Creating innovation
- Business Model & Innovation
- Digital tools for commercial & marketing development
- Creative process management & design culture
- Theories of innovation: State of the art
- Leading People & Teams
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
We recommend that you apply as soon as possible to ensure that you are able to apply for your visa on time.
More informationGo to the programme website
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Entrepreneurship Innovation Management View 21 other Masters in Entrepreneurship in France
- For the students entering in pathway course (long track), degree level diploma required or equivalent 180 ECTS score
- For the students entering in specialisation course (short track), first master validated or international bachelor diploma (master degree corresponding to 4 years of studying) or equivalent of 240 ECTS score. On exemption for the students owner of a degree level or an equivalent with a high quality of studying or professional experience which garantee the excellence of the educational experience.
International10666 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 16000 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 18 months.
EU/EEA10666 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 16000 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 18 months.
Long track: € 24500
Early bird scholarship for all international applicants who confirm their enrollment before February, 29.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.