The Master Business Administration programme from United Business Institutes delves deep into 21st-century priorities such as digitalisation, sustainability, entrepreneurship and innovation.
We train our graduates to be nimble, innovative and empathetic to the needs of businesses and society as a whole. Our goal is to nurture future-ready leaders, not market-ready executives.
This programme is quality assured by Middlesex University and you will receive a Middlesex award on successful completion.
Why do the UBI MBA programme?
- Due to the compact nature of our programme, your classes will be intensive, intellectually stimulating and rewarding.
- The coursework supports your research for a Business Transformation Project, which demands the creative and effective application of business knowledge to address organisational concerns.
- The programme is crafted to provide the broadest international experience. Learn and connect with students and alumni from over 50 countries in the world.
- UBI's campuses in Brussels, Luxembourg and Shanghai offer our MBA graduates extensive professional networks and an extra edge to connect business opportunities between Europe and Asia.
Will my MBA be recognised?
- UBI-Brussels is a registered and a well-recognised Institute of Higher Education in Belgium since 1992
- Taught in Brussels by UBI, this programme is quality assured and validated by Middlesex University London and students will be awarded a Middlesex University London degree on successful completion.
The programme is quality-assured by Middlesex University, London (UK). Successful studies lead to a dual degree awarded by both UBI and Middlesex University, London.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureSyllabusUnited Business Institutes Brussels offers a Master of Business Administration degree, preparing students for broader management responsibilities and for more specific assignments in business. Its goals are:
- To develop an understanding of the sociocultural, economic and political environments in order to reach a professional perspective beyond present responsibilities.
- To foster the ability to identify problems, obtain relevant data, design and evaluate alternative approaches, and implement the best choice's decision.
- To set up a basis for dealing effectively with others; to become aware of recent developments in behavioural sciences.
- To obtain an interdisciplinary understanding of fundamental concepts and principles from the various business disciplines.
- To encourage students to think broadly and to bridge all gaps between the theories and the actual practice of effective management.
- Students’ ages at the time of entry can range from mid ’20s to late ’40s, with an average age of 32
- On average, students have had 3 to 15 years of work experience. They come from nearly everywhere in the world. This fact alone contributes substantially to the dynamic and stimulating context for study and interchange of ideas.
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
- Regular optional meetings, Regular mandatory meetings
- Continuous support with feedback on request, Proactive tutoring and support
- Individual work/assignments (with online group discussions), Online group works/assignments
DisciplinesBusiness Intelligence & Analytics International Business Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 12 other Masters in International Business in Belgium
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A completed application form.
- An undergraduate degree academic transcript and supplement from a recognised institution, with two years of management work experience (or a minimum of five years of management work experience, if you did not study for an undergraduate degree)
- A 250-word (minimum) essay
- Two recommendation letters
- Proof of identity in the form of a photocopy of either passport or national ID card, and 2 ID photographs
- Other academic requirements as may be deemed necessary
The students must also possess and be able to use a laptop
International21800 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 21800 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
EU/EEA21800 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 21800 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Brussels
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
We offer scholarships based on merit and allow personal payment plans (on application).
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.