At Business Administration from United Business Institutes while working with entrepreneurs and simulators, students learn how to develop the right skill sets and management teams to create innovative technology-based companies
Our program offers:
- Live lessons are conducted in-class and broadcasted online
- Participants needing extra flexibility can complete the programme in 24 months
- UBI’s MBA graduates are quality leaders with a forward-looking view, a deep awareness of how organisations create value, and how their business decisions holistically impact their environment. Our alumni are prepared to implement innovative strategies, with a clear international focus thanks to their deep understanding of the digital economy and strong good citizenship values both on a personal and corporate level.
- Global Economic Environments
- People, Teams, & Organisations
- Marketing Concepts & Practice
- Executive Accounting for Decision Making
- Professional Skills
- Ethics, Responsibility and Sustainablity
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- Regular optional meetings, Regular mandatory meetings
- Continuous support with feedback on request, Proactive tutoring and support
- Individual work/assignments (with online group discussions), Online group works/assignments
DisciplinesBusiness Intelligence & Analytics International Business Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 10 other Masters in International Business in Belgium
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at United Business Institutes and/or in Belgium, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
Applicants are invited to apply directly online (click here). Along with an application form, applicants need to submit:
- Latest degree transcript giving final degree result and breakdown of individual subjects and grades (in English or French).
- Proof of command of the English language, mainly IELTS or TOEFL IBT results (minimum 6.0 and 72 respectively).
- Passport or ID card
- “Professional” portrait photo
- Any certificate of academic achievement / other awards, if applicable
- Two reference letters. These letters are expected to make explicit reference to the applicant’s potential to develop a professional career in business and to pursue Master’s level studies.
- 500-word personal statement: a critical analysis of the programme’s potential contribution to the applicant’s personal and professional development.
International28500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 28500 EUR per year during 12 months.
EU/EEA28500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 28500 EUR per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Brussels
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.