Why should you choose the International Trade Relations programme from Peter the Great St. Petersburg Polytechnic University (SPbPU) ?
- Lectures of professors from the leading European universities;
- Honoured guest professors and international trade industry experts as trainers;
- Double Degree Program with Rhein Main University of Applied Sciences (Germany)
- International academic mobility;
- High demand for graduates on the labor market;
- Internships at multinational corporations.
Major areas of expertiseInternational business activities:
- Business design of commercial activities
- Reengineering of business processes
- Management of global supply chains
- Strategy and tactics of international negotiations.
- Risk assessment in international trade.
- The global capital market
- Comparative assessment of the competitiveness of countries
- Budgeting of foreign trade
- Marketing in international trade:
- Innovative marketing communications;
- Global marketing management;
- Management of international projects.
Key competencies and skills that you will develop
- Conducting strategic analysis and forecasting entry into international markets (of goods, jobs, services)
- Using methodological approaches to assess the prospects of international markets
- Development of strategies and tactics for conducting international negotiations
- Global supply chain design and management
- Planning and organizing foreign trade transactions in the digital economy
- Assessment and hedging of risks in international trade
- Application of international accounting and financial reporting standards in international trade practice
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Business Design of Commercial Activities
- Organization of International Business
- Global Marketing Management
- Risk Assessment in International Trade
- International Business Management
- Global Supply Chain Management
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Commerce International Business View 23 other Masters in International Business in Russia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor’s or specialist’s degree diploma/certificate with the list of grades.
- Language requirements:
- Level of Russian proficiency B1 (for Russian-taught programs)
- Level of English proficiency B1 (for English-taught programs)
- Official language certificates are not required. In case you have a language certificate, you can submit it with the other application documents.
- International passport valid minimum for 2 years from the start of an academic year
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International3079 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3079 EUR per year during 24 months.
National2483 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2483 EUR per year during 24 months.
- for foreign students: 282 800 Rubles
- for Russian students: 228 000 Rubles
Living costs for Saint Petersburg
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.