The graduates of Online Master in Entrepreneurship at GBSB Global Business School are tomorrow’s great leaders, learning how to find resourceful and effective solutions to current problems facing the markets, make conscious decisions and manage teams seamlessly. Blended learning option is available for July and October Intakes. Start your journey online and transfer to Barcelona or Madrid in Autumn or Winter.
Why study this programme?
As a part of the Online Master in Entrepreneurship program, students learn how to create business plans, operate with an entrepreneurial mindset, incorporate innovative and sustainable practices into everyday business, and professionally coerce prospective investors with thoroughly designed business proposals.
Earn your Online Master in Entrepreneurship and make a career investment that you will never regret. Explore the diverse opportunities available to explore in business today. Take full advantage of GBSB Global’s career development resources, from customized workshops on the dynamic startup scene to hearing from corporate leaders with real-life experience, our career evaluation services team is available to help you make mindful decisions about your life and career.
Don’t wait! Earn your Online Master in Entrepreneurship at GBSB Global Business School, an institution that fosters professional development and innovative excellence.
- State-of-the-Art Digital Technologies Available to All Students
- Company Visits and Entrance to International Corporate Events
- Diverse Student Body Recognizing 100+ Nationalities
- Learn from Real Entrepreneurs & Business Owners
- Open A Business or Join an Incubator
- Career Opportunities with Prestigious International Companies
- Fully accredited by ASIC Approved by Ofsted and an affiliate of ENQA
- MSc Entrepreneurship is Accredited by the European Council of Business Education
- The only higher education institution in Spain accredited by Microsoft as a leader in Digital Education
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
What Will You Learn:
- Realize A Global Perspective
- Hone Leadership & Managerial Skills
- Gain Practical Experience
- Analyze Market Demand
- Engage In Progressive Thinking
- Prepare For Your Career
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 9 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
For more information about when to apply for this programme, please visit the university's website.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Entrepreneurship Innovation Management View 8 other Masters in Innovation Management in Spain
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Have earned a Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) or higher;be in the process of finalizing your Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent),or demonstrate a high level of relevant professional experience
- Have a high level of English language
- Complete all required forms for admission and submit all required documents
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International13490 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13490 EUR for the full programme during 9 months.
EU/EEA13490 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13490 EUR for the full programme during 9 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.