Online banking and digital finance (fintech) is the new division in the traditional finance world, it is becoming the way forward for the future of finance. Blended learning option is available for July and October Intakes. Start your journey online and transfer to Barcelona or Madrid in Autumn or Winter.
P2P borrowing and lending, virtual money payments and crowdfunding are terms mostly linked with this domain of finance.
Why study this programme?
The evolution of technology has altered the market landscape, approaches and nature in the industry of finance. Business is adapting due to online marketing and ecommerce funnels; similar changes are affecting all stages of global financial management.
With digital economy, conventional finance will not be applicable any longer. To strive in digital economy; student of the Online Master in Financial Management, Digital Banking and Internet Finance from GBSB Global Business School must familiarize themselves with the new accounting and finance strategies and acclimatize to modern innovations in finance, such as online banking and digital finance (Fintech).
Graduates from Financial Management, Digital Banking and Internet Finance from GBSB Global Business School will have the opportunity to gain the highly creditable ACCA certification at F1-F4 levels. This is a noteworthy achievement in extension to gaining the online master’s degree.
Venture into the realm of internet finance management, digital finance (fintech) and digital banking. Invest in yourself and your passion to engage in the world of digital finance management.
There are no limitations to the prosperity that awaits you. Boundless opportunities are ready for students studying for the Online Master in Financial Management, Digital Banking and Internet Finance.
Uncover career paths that are accessible Europe and internationally. Benefit from a range of career assessment resources GBSB Global Business School in Spain provides from online webinars, online guest speakers sessions to one-to-one career coaching.
- Earn an Internationally Recognized Certification Through the ACCA
- Diverse Study Body from Over 100 Different Countries
- Unique Expertise on the Latest Innovations and Advancements in Fintech
- Access to Exclusive Job Opportunities with Leading Companies within the Global Finance Industry
- Faculty with Professional Finance Industry Experience
- Practical Approach to Education with State-of-the-Art Interactive Study Materials
Accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)
Awarded as a Five Stars Business School for Teaching Quality by QS Ranking System
The only higher education institution in Spain accredited by Microsoft as a leader in digital education
Received 3 top scores in U-Multirank for divisions of Research, Teaching & Learning and International Orientation
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
What will you learn:
- Managerial Proficiencies Of Global Managers
- New Client Relations And Digital Banking
- Identifying The Economic And Legal Environment
- Financial Management And Accounting
- Financial Technology - Foundations And Technologies Of Digital Finance
- Big Data And Statistical Analysis
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 9 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
For more information about when to apply for this programme, please visit the university's website.
DisciplinesBanking and Investment View 5 other Masters in Banking and Investment in Spain
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at GBSB Global Business School and/or in Spain, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Have earned a Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) or higher; be in the process of finalizing your Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent), or demonstrate a high level of relevant professional experience
- Have a high level of English language
- Complete all required forms for admission and submit all required documents
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International13490 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13490 EUR for the full programme during 9 months.
EU/EEA13490 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13490 EUR for the full programme during 9 months.
Tuition Fees for Blended Format (1st term Online): 12,490 euro.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.