With the included one semester long Career Accelerator program in Marketing from University of Illinois at Chicago, you can also gain valuable professional skills that prepare you for a successful career.
The Career Accelerator is designed specifically for international students and includes:
- Professional development and career guidance
- Skills-based training and opportunities for exclusive internships
- Unique workshops, real-world experiences and cross-cultural group work
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Even for graduate students, the move to a university in the United States can be challenging — complex admissions processes, a new language and a new place to call home.
To help make your transition as smooth as possible, UIC Global combines the curriculum from your master's degree with additional support services and cultural experiences to help ensure your success in the U.S.
- 6 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesMarketing Management, Organisation & Leadership International Business View 4284 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Completed application form
- All of your post-secondary school transcript and a certified English translation if your original transcript is not in English
- If you have graduated already, include your degree certificate and a certified English translation if your original degree certificate is not in English
International14003 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14003 USD for the full programme during 6 months.
$ 14,003 - $ 17,714
Living costs for Chicago
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.