During your studies at TU Berlin's Process Energy and Environmental Systems Engineering you learn the individual steps of planning and operating energy, environmental, and process engineering processes as well as how to understand these as a whole. You will learn how to systematically investigate and classify these processes as well as work out the potential for optimization. You also specialize your technical skills by choosing one of the following profile areas: energy engineering, environmental engineering, and process engineering. Management skills and soft skills, as well as language and intercultural training also form integral components of the program.
The Process Energy and Environmental Systems Engineering master’s degree program is modular in design. A module combines curriculum content relating to a specific topic. Modules often include a variety of different study and teaching formats such as lectures, practical tutorials, seminars, and practical projects. Students are required to earn a specific number of credit points and complete certain coursework and assessments in each module.
A current overview of all compulsory and freely elective modules of the master’s program can be found in the course catalogue in TU Berlin’s module database, the module transfer system (MTS). The MTS also include detailed module descriptions providing information about the content, learning objectives, participation requirements, workload, type of assessment, and much more. The module catalogue is based on the study and exam regulations.
- Planning and construction of Food factories
- Information management
- Strategies for Sustainable Economy
- Food law
- Patent law
- Environmental management
- Energy Economics
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEnvironmental Engineering Energy & Power Engineering General Engineering & Technology View 23 other Masters in Energy & Power Engineering in Germany
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at TU Berlin and/or in Germany, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Applicants must have a first university degree qualifying them for professional work from a study program in one of the following fields: chemical engineering, energy engineering, mechanical engineering, environmental engineering, material science/engineering, or a related study program
- The Process Energy and Environmental Systems Engineering master’s program is taught in both German and English. Applicants are therefore required to provide proof of English skills at level B2 of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages.
- Teamwork, communication skills, and intercultural skills are highly advantageous in this study program. You should also be analytical, autonomous, and a self-starter as you will conduct a great deal of interdisciplinary work independently throughout the program.
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per year during 24 months.
- €307.54 - semester fees
Living costs for Berlin
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.